Xiaomi on fire, Xiaomi Black Shark smartphone launched on Friday in the Chinese market. This smartphone is competitor of Razer phone because this phone is specially made for gamers. Yes Xiaomi Black Shark is the first gaming smartphone from Xiaomi.
The handset has been listed on Yupin and JD.com besides the Chinese website of Chemoi. The first sell of phone will start on April 20. No information has been provided about the launch of the handset in the Indian market. In Xiaomi Black Shark, the company has supported Bluetooth 4.0, which can be used as a gaming controller.
Xiaomi has also announced a controller dock. It comes with a controller joystick and a trigger button. Its price is 179 Chinese yuan (about Rs 1,900). Also tell you that the smartphone is equipped with Multi Stage Direct Touch Liquid Cooling Feature. This feature will save the phone from being hot. The company has given it an X-type antenna.
Xiaomi Black Shark Specification
- This handset has a 5.99-inch full HD Plus display, with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Qualcomm snapdragon 845 processor in the phone.
- The Adreno 630 GPU is helpful in this.
- 6 GB and 8 GB RAM options.
- Dual rear camera setup, One with 20 megapixels and the other 12 megapixels.
- 20-megapixel front camera, which has an aperture F / 2.2.
- Phone has liquid cooling system
- Xiaomi Black Shark comes in 64 GB and 128 GB storage variants
- 4000 mAh battery. There is also a quick charge 3.0 support.
- In terms of connectivity, 4G, Bluetooth, GPS and adequate sensors have been provided. The total weight of the phone is 190 grams.
Xiaomi Black Shark Price
The starting price of Xiaomi Black Shark is 2,999 Chinese Yuan (Rs 31,100). This price is of 6 GB / 64GB variants of the phone. At the same time, if you choose 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage then you will have to pay 3,499 Chinese Yuan (Rs 36,300). The smartphone will come in Polar Night and Sky gray color variants.
I hope You Like this, Follow us on Social Media: